Join Our Staff
Camp Nubar accepts applications from potential counselors from around the world. Counselors are responsible for a cabin of campers as well as an activity that suits their experience. All counselors must file an application and undergo a series of interviews. Once accepted, the counselor must attend our training session prior to camp’s start. Counselors may apply to different positions based on age and experience:
- Head Staff Positions (Girls Head, Boys Head, Waterfront Director): 21 years and up
- Senior Counselor (SC): 18 years and up
- Junior Counselor (JC): 17 years old
- Counselor-in-Training (CIT): 16 years old
If you are interested in joining our staff for 2017, please download the application by clicking HERE. Complete all the necessary forms, including a personal statement and two (2) recommendations. Send your completed application to AGBU Camp Nubar, 55 East 59th Street, New York, NY 10022. If you are unable to download the forms, please send an email to email@example.com and include the address that you would like the application forms to be mailed to.
Important Dates for 2017
- March 15th: Deadline for submission of Counselor Application
- June 25th (12pm sharp): Beginning of Pre-Camp
- July 1st: Camp Begins!!
- July 23rd: Open House
- August 12th: Camp Ends
- August 14th: Post-Camp Ends